Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday Script Review

This week I do my script review for Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind by Charlie Kaufman.

At first as I started to read the script I thought it was going to be just another boy meets girl type of love story. It was another boy meets girl love story but just another one.

The theme to the movie was from the famous quote - those who forget history are condemned to repeat it.

And they did. People who suffer and emotionally traumatic breakup are able to "forget" the relationship. For those who have not seen the movie I won't spoil the surprise as to how they do it. For those of you who have seen the movie you know what I mean.

And remember that those who forget history well you can imagine what happens.

It flowed pretty good and I enjoyed reading it. I can't wait to watch the movie. Find it on rental or buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment